Technical Lead - Full Stack + Embedded
You will be joining our team of consultants developing software for our clients around the world. We're doing project-based work and you've got the opportunity to develop for a variety of interesting companies that are looking to Warecorp to increase their delivery velocity. We're looking to you add your technical leadership skills on our client development projects.
Founded in 2004, Warecorp has long-standing experience in providing top-notch technology solutions. With teams spread across North America and Eastern Europe, we bring a global perspective to software development. We are in search of a highly experienced and dedicated Technical Lead to become a key leader in our multi-year development project. As a Technical Lead, you will provide the much-needed technical expertise and mentorship to junior and mid-level team members. This role is fully remote and focused on servicing our North American clientele.
- 1. Technical Excellence:
- Lead full-stack development projects with a primary focus on Python.
- Architect and design robust, scalable data architectures.
- Knowledge of Flutter and embedded device development is a significant plus.
- Stay updated on technology trends.
- Be able to comply with development requirements in a regulated environment
- Lead, mentor, and provide technical direction to junior and mid-level team members.
- Facilitate knowledge-sharing sessions and ensure best practices are followed.
- Take responsibility for the technical component of the successful delivery of projects.
- Showcase strong organizational skills in managing timelines, tasks, and resources effectively.
- Foster strong client relationships through excellent communication skills.
- Translate complex technical details into simple language for clients to understand.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align on the business strategy and objectives.
- Provide valuable technical insights to help shape the strategic direction of development projects
2. Leadership & Mentorship:
3. Project Management:
4. Client Engagement:
5. Team Collaboration:
- A minimum of 8 years of hands-on, full-stack development experience.
- Extensive expertise in Python and data architecture.
- Experience in leading and mentoring teams.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field is required. Advanced degrees are a plus.
- Mobile Development experience
Nice to have
- Experience in Flutter
- Understanding of FDA-regulated development
- Based in Minneapolis, MN
What's great at Warecorp?
- Founded in 2004 with both loyal long-term and start-up partners
- Recognized as an Inc 5000 fastest growing small business for 2nd year in a row
- Experienced team of 80+ members to both learn from and mentor
- Partnering with enterprise R&D groups, startups, and venture capital firms
- Wide range of technologies across industries to build up skills based on interest
- Small company culture of getting work done versus heavy process and meetings
What We Offer
Join the growing Warecorp team to make a real contribution to the success of the company and advance your career. We partner with leading companies to solve their hardest problems and you get to be part of their success as well. To make sure you love that process, we've created a unique working environment.
Work from home or be a digital nomad. We've been fully remote since our founding. Co-working space available in select locations.
Premium healthcare and dental plans fully paid by Warecorp. Internet and cell phone stipends and high-end technology provided as needed. Our developers get great tools.
Up to 4 weeks paid vacation (more if local laws dictate)
Unlimited PTO, as long as projects fulfilled
Bi-weekly capacity planning routine ensures we are not overloading your schedule and ensures that our projects are properly staffed.
Warecorp is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status