We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team.
Your tasks will involve updating the current project infrastructure and developing new approaches.
- Improving cloud infrastructure operations in collaboration with software developers;
- Design, implement and manage continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines;
- Company infrastructure and customers maintenance and support: Google Suite, employers accounts, Amazon AWS, SCM hosting;
- Automate, develop and maintain company's existing cloud infrastructure, implement modern tools and best practices;
- Monitoring, metrics collection, logs aggregation, alerting, backups;
- Linux OS: debian, centos, alpine, Mac OSX: basics admin tasks knowledge, MS Windows: basics admin tasks knowledge;
- Docker, Kubernetes, NewRelic, Amazon AWS services: EC2, EFS, RDS, Route53, S3, S3 Glacier, IAM, ELB, ALB, NLB, VPC, CloudFormation;
- Webserves: Nginx, Apache, Passenger, Unicorn;
- Databases: MySQL, PostgresSQL;
- Scripting language: bash;
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Bitbucket pipelines, Capistrano;
- Configuration management: Puppet, Ansible;
Nice to have
- Base language knowledge: Ruby, PHP;
- Network knowledge.
What's great at Warecorp?
- Founded in 2004 with both loyal long-term and start-up partners
- Recognized as an Inc 5000 fastest growing small business for 2nd year in a row
- Experienced team of 80+ members to both learn from and mentor
- Partnering with enterprise R&D groups, startups, and venture capital firms
- Wide range of technologies across industries to build up skills based on interest
- Small company culture of getting work done versus heavy process and meetings
What We Offer
Join the growing Warecorp team to make a real contribution to the success of the company and advance your career. We partner with leading companies to solve their hardest problems and you get to be part of their success as well. To make sure you love that process, we've created a unique working environment.
Work from home or be a digital nomad. We've been fully remote since our founding. Co-working space available in select locations.
Premium healthcare and dental plans fully paid by Warecorp. Internet and cell phone stipends and high-end technology provided as needed. Our developers get great tools.
Up to 4 weeks paid vacation (more if local laws dictate)
Unlimited PTO, as long as projects fulfilled
Bi-weekly capacity planning routine ensures we are not overloading your schedule and ensures that our projects are properly staffed.
Warecorp is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status