AI/ML Practice Lead
Create and lead our AI/ML group.
- Set forth tool and process standards for multi-client AI/ML practice.
- Hire and attract AI/ML talent as project demand dictates.
- Work with our technical architects & project managers to come up with novel ways to apply AI/ML to existing projects.
- Lead the charge on new business opportunities driven by AI/ML (including suggestion of project structure and estimation)
- Deep expertise in the mechanics and creative application of machine learning and AI.
- Passion for AI/ML and software development projects
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit
Nice to have
- Additional languages
- Strong analytical skills
What's great at Warecorp?
- Founded in 2004 with both loyal long-term and start-up partners
- Recognized as an Inc 5000 fastest growing small business for 2nd year in a row
- Experienced team of 80+ members to both learn from and mentor
- Partnering with enterprise R&D groups, startups, and venture capital firms
- Wide range of technologies across industries to build up skills based on interest
- Small company culture of getting work done versus heavy process and meetings
What We Offer
Join the growing Warecorp team to make a real contribution to the success of the company and advance your career. We partner with leading companies to solve their hardest problems and you get to be part of their success as well. To make sure you love that process, we've created a unique working environment.
Work from home or be a digital nomad. We've been fully remote since our founding. Co-working space available in select locations.
Premium healthcare and dental plans fully paid by Warecorp. Internet and cell phone stipends and high-end technology provided as needed. Our developers get great tools.
Up to 4 weeks paid vacation (more if local laws dictate)
Unlimited PTO, as long as projects fulfilled
Bi-weekly capacity planning routine ensures we are not overloading your schedule and ensures that our projects are properly staffed.
Warecorp is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status